Posted by on 11/21/2019 to Recipes
- 1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 large Honeycrisp.com apple, peeled & diced
- 3/4 cup orange juice (fresh or packaged)
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add orange juice, water & brown sugar. Stir to dissolve sugar, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add cranberries and bring to a low boil. Stir occasionally.
- Cranberries will start to pop open. When most of them have popped, add the apples, maple syrup & cinnamon. Cook for about 5-6 minutes, or until sauce has thickened up. Taste for sweetness & add more as needed.
- Remove from heat & let cool. Transfer to serving bowl & keep chilled in fridge. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Cranberry Sauce to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter