Apple Breakfast Sandwich
One bite of this creative Honeycrisp "sandwich" guarantees a good morning. The ingredients are probably already in your pantry—all you need is a little imagination (and our wonderful apples) to create this beautiful breakfast stack. Make one layer with chicken salad and serve for lunch!
- 3 apple slices (about 1/2 medium apple)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- sweetener of choice - honey, agave, or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons macadamia nuts or nuts of choice
Layer all ingredients however your imagination dictates, and dig in.
Recipe provided by TalesofaKitchen.com
Send us a picture of your Apple Breakfast Sandwich to
Receive a coupon for your next order from Honeycrisp.com!