Posted by on 10/4/2019 to Recipes
1 cup almond milk
1 Honeycrisp.com apple
2 pitted dates
3 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
honey or maple syrup
- Quarter the apple and remove the seeds.
- Add the milk, apple, dates, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla to a blender and liquefy.
- Stir the chia seeds through the apple mixture by hand.
- Pour the pudding into 4 small glasses.
- Refrigerate the pudding for at least one hour or overnight.
- Top with your favorite things, serve, & enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Pie Chia Pudding to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter