Posted by on 9/30/2023 to Recipes
1 Honeycrisp.com apple
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Peel the apple and slice into 2 cm thickness.
2. Using a teaspoon, cut out the core of the apple and place apples in a medium bowl.
3. Mix in cinnamon and coat each apple ring.
4. In a large bowl mix egg, butter, vanilla extract, and milk with a whisk.
5. Sift in flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt and mix the batter. It is ok to leave lumps.
6. Heat pan on medium heat and melt butter. Dunk each ring into the batter and place on pan.
7. Wait until bubbles form on the batter, then flip.
8. Top it off with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Send us a picture of your Apple Ring Pancakes creation to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thank you to buzzfeed.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter