Posted by on 9/15/2023 to Recipes
9 apples, cored (Click here for farm fresh apples from Honeycrisp.com)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
4 dried dates, pitted and chopped into small pieces
1/4 cup blueberries
pinch of fine sea salt, ground cinnamon and ground ginger
1/4 cup unsweetened light coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Core apples and squeeze a little lemon juice into each one
3. Melt coconut oil in a small pan. Stir in almond meal, walnuts, dates, blueberries, salt, cinnamon, ginger, & coconut milk. Heat for a few minutes over medium heat.
4. Stuff apples with the mixture.
5. Place apples in muffin pans or in a baking dish.
6. Cover loosely with foil. Bake for about 45 min. or until apples have softened and split.
7. Let cool & drizzle with honey to serve
Send us a picture of your Stuffed Baked Apples to
Receive a coupon for your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter