Posted by on 8/24/2023 to Recipes
1 3/4 cup flour
2 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
3 - 4 Tbsp sugar
½ cup non-dairy milk
2 large ripe bananas
1 Tbsp Blackstrap molasses
2 Tbsp nut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup grated apples from Honeycrisp.com
optional additions: walnuts, pecans, chocolate chips, dried fruit, chopped dates
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees
- In a bowl whisk all the dry ingredients really well.
- In a small blender, add banana, non-dairy milk, nut butter, molasses, vanilla. Blend until smooth. (You can also mash the banana in a bowl until smooth then mix in the non-dairy milk, nut butter, and molasses). Add to the bowl. Mix until well combined into a stiff batter.
- Add grated apple. Add any optional additions you would like.
- Transfer batter to parchment lined or sprayed loaf pan. Sprinkle chopped nuts on top (optional).
- Bake for 40 minutes at 365 degrees F.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick from the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Remove from the pan and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Banana Apple Bread to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to veganricha.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter