Posted by Brittany Woolley on 4/14/2015 to Recipes
Apple Banana Carrot Juice
- 1 Honeycrisp.com apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup water (not needed if using juicer)
- a few ice cubes
- honey - to taste - optional
1. Chop apple, carrot & banana
2. Add everything in a blender along with a little water and ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
3. If you want your juice smooth, you can put it through a sieve (you will get more nutrients if you don't!)
4. Serve immediately or the juice will start to change color and get darker. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Banana Carrot Juice to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter