Posted by Brittany Woolley on 4/15/2015 to Recipes
Chicken Salad with Apples & Cashews
- 2 cups diced apple from Honeycrisp.com
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup cashew halves & pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds diced or shredded chicken (about 4 cups)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper until thoroughly combined.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spread out cashew pieces on a baking sheet and bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown, watching carefully. Allow to cool.
4. To the bowl of dressing, add diced chicken, toasted cashews, and diced apples. Refrigerate for at least an hour to chill and allow the flavors to blend. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Chicken Salad with Apples and Cashews to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter