Posted by Aarika Woolley on 10/17/2023 to Recipes
2 cups old-fashioned oats
¼ cup ground flaxseed
¾ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup almond butter
¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 cup (not packed) grated Honeycrisp.com apple
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, flax seed, and cinnamon.
- In another bowl or a liquid measuring cup, stir together the almond butter, honey, vanilla, and pinch of salt until well combined.
- Pour over the oat mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated. (You can use your hands at the end to make sure everything is well mixed.)
- Stir in the grated apple.
- Scoop the mixture into tablespoon-sized portions (you can use a small cookie scoop), and use your hands to squeeze it together into a ball. Slightly wet hands will help to keep the mixture from sticking.
- Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Store for 3-4 days. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Cinnamon Cookie Energy Bites to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to kristineskitchenblog.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter