Posted by Brittany Woolley on 4/18/2015 to
Cinnamon Apple Goat Cheese Crostini
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and toast in the oven until slightly crunchy - 5 to 6 minutes
3. Place the apples in a medium bowl and coat with 1 teaspoon honey. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apples.
4. Spread 1 teaspoon of goat cheese on each baguette slice.
5. Top each with an apple slice, a small drizzle of honey and a few thyme leaves. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Cinnamon Apple Goat Cheese Crostini to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter