Posted by on 4/19/2019 to Recipes
4 Honeycrisp.com apples
3 cups club soda
4 pieces of licorice
2 cups diced fruit (strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, blueberries)
- Start by cutting the top off of an apple.
- Use an apple corer or a metal spoon to scoop out the inside of the apple out leaving a quarter-inch intact around the outside.
- Dice the scooped out apple pieces and to the other diced fruit.
- Carefully cut two notches into the sides of the apple, about the width of a piece of licorice, directly across from each other, without cutting the peel.
- Place the apples in a bowl and fill them with club soda, allowing them to soak for about 3 minutes.
- Pour out the club soda and insert the pieces of licorice into the cut-out notches.
- Fill the apple baskets with the diced fruit.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Send us a picture of your
Apple Fruit Baskets
Receive a coupon for 20% off your
next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Thanks to thegunnysack.com for the recipe
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter