Posted by on 1/30/2020 to Apple Varieties
Fuji apples have it all –
They’re super sweet, wildly juicy, extremely crisp, and ideal for snacking.
Did you know?
- The Fuji apple is very sweet, extremely juicy, and has a crisp, cream colored flesh
- Fuji apples originated in Japan in the 1930's, & were introduced to the U.S. in the 1980's
- The Fuji apple is named after Mount Fuji
- The Fuji apple is a cross of Red Delicious and Ralls Janet, an apple that dates back to Thomas Jefferson in 1793
- Fuji apples are ideal for topping salads, eating fresh, and in sauces
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter