We are shipping our 20202021 apple crop. Order your favorite apples!
(delivering direct to your door from the farm as quick as we can)
General Shipping Information
- We are shipping every day Monday-Friday to get your apples to you, friends, and family as fast as we can
- As a general rule, we do not ship orders that will sit over the weekend with UPS (unless certain times when weather conditions allow)
- UPS Ground shipping transit times are estimated
- Ship time does not include the first day shipped
When will my order ship?
- We work quickly and efficiently at our orchards to get your order packed and shipped as quickly as possible. Every package is hand-packed for each order, which does take some time. UPS does not ship over the weekend, so we do not send out any orders on Saturday or Sunday. Also, we try to avoid having your order sit over the weekend with UPS, so we may delay sending your package until the following Monday. (unless certain times when weather conditions allow). A delay may occur during peak season
Choosing overnight shipping does not necessarily mean that your order will be shipped that day.
- If you place an order on a Friday for overnight shipping, your order will not arrive at its destination until at least Monday. Instead, we will send it after the weekend on the next day available we can pack your order to avoid it sitting extra days with UPS over the weekend.
(Temporarily Suspended Due To Covid) Military APO Addresses & Free Shipping by "Operation Apple"
Cold Weather & Preventing Freezing
- We may delay shipment during the cold winter months to prevent freezing. We track temperatures daily to do our best to schedule shipments to prevent freezing. Apples can appear shriveled if they do freeze in shipment. We never pack apples in this condition. Please contact us for more information.