NOTE: Currently all shipping is on schedule. Please review below our normal shipping policies.
You can also order a gift certificate - never expire.
UPS General Shipping Map some shipments may be one day quicker
The harvest was great! We have all our fruit stored just right so everyone can enjoy apples & pears for months to come!
(Delivering direct to your door from the farm as quick as we can - labor and weather can delay shipments)
General Shipping Information
- We ship mostly Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday to get your apples to you, friends, and family as fast as we can
- The UPS shipping notification may not reflect the actual weight of your product as we use a dimensional weight (saves you money on shipping)
- All apples are sold either by volume or count, not by weight. Any weights discussed on the site are approximated to give customers a general idea
- As a general rule, we do not ship orders that will sit over the weekend with UPS (unless times when weather conditions allow)
- UPS shipping transit times are estimated - We do not warranty times in transit or delivery dates
- Ship time does not include the first day shipped
- Due to labor and packaging shortages your package may not go out the same week.
- Each package once sealed and a UPS label is affixed the order cannot be cancelled. Once in route or arrived at the destination it cannot be returned as it is a perishable product.
Any products returned you may be charged for the shipping in addition to the product which would only be discarded.
- If it is on its way and an address change is required a fee of $20 plus any additional shipping will need to be charged.
- We work hard at our orchards to get your order packed
and shipped as quickly as possible. Every package is hand-packed for
each order, which does take some time. UPS does not pick up over the weekend, so we do not send out any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
- Due to labor and packaging shortages your package may not go out the same week. We make no promise or warranty that apples will ship by or arrive to a location by a certain date. Even though on time 99% of the time, we cannot warranty the actions of UPS. A delay may occur during peak season. Any questions please contact us.
- If you place an order on a Friday for overnight shipping or any expedited shipping, your order will not arrive at its destination until at least Tuesday. Instead, we will send it usually after the weekend on the next day available, and maybe later in the week if were not packing that variety.
- If you think its too cold where you are you may want to delay ordering or contact us to hold your package. We may delay shipment during the cold winter months to prevent freezing. We track temperatures daily to do our best to schedule shipments to prevent freezing. Apples can appear shriveled if they do freeze in shipment. We never pack apples in this condition. Some apples are just fine when they thaw. We do not warranty or replace apples that freeze in shipment. Please contact us for more information.