Posted by on 3/6/2020 to Apple Varieties
The WineCrisp Apple is the newest apple to be added at Honeycrisp.com
Did you know?
- The WineCrisp apple was formerly known as Coop31
- It is a modern disease-resistant apple variety that was developed by the Universities of Prudue, Rutgers, and Illinois
- The WineCrisp apple has a complex taste with a fruity sweet flavor (with hints of berry!)
- It's a hard, crunchy apple with beautiful dusky dark red skin
- The WineCrisp is a wonderful eating apple!
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter