Posted by on 11/26/2019 to Recipes
2 slices multi-grain bread
2 tablespoons butter
4 (1/2 inch thick) slices Brie cheese (or cheddar)
1 Honeycrisp.com apple - thinly sliced (Click Here for Honeycrisp)
1/4 pound sliced turkey
1/4 cup baby arugula
bread & butter pickles
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey mustard
2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
1. Whisk together and keep cold until ready to use.
1. Preheat panini maker or frying pan to medium heat.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Flip buttered sides over and spread on a thin layer of mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
3. Layer the following - 2 slices Brie cheese, 3 apple slices, turkey, & baby arugula.
4. Grill sandwich on panini maker for about 10 minutes or in frying pan, 5 minutes on each side until the turkey is hot and the cheese is melted.
Send us a picture of your
Turkey Apple Brie Panini to
Receive a coupon for 20% off your next order from Honeycrisp.com!
Comment below or email [email protected]
Sign up for the Honeycrisp.com Family Newsletter